Bucket List : Keep your goals in mind
You need to make sure you're always thriving for more and moving toward your goals.
That's why back in 2016 I started to write my BUCKET LIST!
Now my target is to strike one thing off this list each month and to write about it !
PS: It's a never ending list, it will get bigger overtime.
PPS: Click on any link on the list to get more details about it 😉
Goals I already achieved
- 02/16 Smoking a joint in Amsterdam (need to rewrite it)
- 09/16 “Hey it’s a nice boat you have! Yeh a Yacht, whatever!"
- 09/17 Go to a Gentlemen Club in Bangkok
- 10/17 Start a Business and be my own boss
My Bucket List:
Just for Fun
- Drive over 200km/h.
- Try more than 100 different Rums.
- Take a Selfie with a Kangourou.
- Get a tattoo on my ass.
- Drink a rum over 1K€ / bottle.
- Rent a Lamborghini.
- Sleep one night at the Ritz and use the Room Service.
- Make my own Rum.
- Rent a Presidential suite.
- Pilot a Jet Ski.
- Eat insects in Asia.
- Do an afterparty with an International DJ .
- Get over 1 million views on Youtube.
- Have a mustache for Movember.
- Drive a Tesla Roadster.
- Travel in 30 countries before I turn 30 (10/30).
- Travel on 7 Continents before 35 (4/7).
- Run in Venice Beach, Californie.
- Get on top of the Empire State Building, New York.
- Get hammered on beer in Prague.
- Drink a Mojito in Cuba.
- Drink a Tequila in the city of Tequila.
- Visit the Habitation Clément in Martinique.
- Check out the Machu Pichu.
- See Uluru and Kings Canyon.
- Drink a cocktail on top of the Eiffel Tower.
- See an Aurora.
- Play Black Jack in Las Vegas.
- Walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
- Go to a strip club in the US.
- Climb the Harbour Bridge in Sydney.
- See a concert at the Sydney Opera House.
- Smoke in a Coffeeshop in Amsterdam.
International Parties / Events
- Rio's carnival.
- Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan, Thailand (again).
- The Oktoberfest in Munich.
- Attend an "Underground" party in Berlin.
- Visit 5 of the main clubs in Ibiza (Amnesia, Privilege, Pacha, Space, Ushuaia).
- Santacom in New York.
- Ultra Music Festival in Miami.
- Tomorrowland in Belgium.
Learning New Skills
- Learn how to play a song with a guitar.
- Put together a party with over 100 people.
- Be a Dj for a night.
- Speak fluently Spanish
- Speak some Thai
- BONUS: Speak fluently Thai (now that I live here.)
- Win a Live Poker tournament (min 500$ buy-in)
- Win an Online Poker tournament (min 500$ buy-in)
- Tube Surf
- Run a Spartan Race
- Run a Marathon
- Do an Iron Man
- Skydive in Solo
- Run 100km in 1 month
- Get under 13% of fat
- Get off the water with a Kitesurf
- Ride a Snowboard
- Be able to do a standing backflip
- Learn to ride a Skateboard
- Be Vegan for a month
- Do 100 Pushups in a row (Again)
Live Performances / Concerts
- Daft Punk
- Major Lazer
- The Aston Shuffle (Again)
- DJ Snake (Again)
- Elton John (I should probably hurry up -_- )
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (Again)